Connect is part of the Interconnect Network: the network for women studying science, engineering, technology and the built environment in Scotland.
By getting involved in ‘Connect’ at Edinburgh Napier and the Scotland-wide ‘Interconnect’ you will have a chance to develop your own personal network and enhance your career prospects. Interconnect establishes student groups, like Connect, in colleges and universities across Scotland. We run regional events to bring students together with employers, qualified women and professional bodies. Interconnect is all about giving students opportunities to
- Build links with industry
- Meet qualified women working in your subject area
- Talk to other female students studying your subject
- Develop your CV and employability
- Promote science, engineering, technology and the built environment to younger students
- Be kept up to date with news and events in your field
Interconnect is passionate about raising the profile of women working and studying within science, engineering, technology and the built environment and we are working with students, universities, colleges, employers, professional bodies and qualified women to achieve this. We would love you to be a part of this. You can do this in three ways:
- Get involved in Connect at Edinburgh Napier
- Join Interconnect on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with what’s going on around the country: The Interconnect Network and TheICNetwork
- Check out our website to find out more.
Start your career before you finish studying – become part of the Interconnect Network.
Interconnect is part of Equate Scotland and was developed in partnership with NUS Scotland. Equate Scotland is the Scottish Government’s delivery partner for projects to increase the participation of women in SET education and employment in Scotland. Equate Scotland is hosted by Edinburgh Napier University.